Food & Beverage
When diners choose a restaurant, the focus is as much on service as on food quality. Knowing your customer’s personal preferences when it comes to food, seating, ambience, etc. can make a big difference to ensuring customer satisfaction.
The system captures data such as:
- Member information and their preferences (e.g. non-smoking area, window seats)
- Purchase records (time of visit whether peak / non-peak hours, type of food/ drinks consumed)
- Gift redemption records
- Event attendance records (e.g. wine tasting)
- Important dates of members (e.g. anniversaries, birthdays)
The system effectively analyzes data to help you:
- Gain in-depth insight into members’ visit preferences so shop managers need not remember individual preferences
- Help tailor-make promotions for different target groups
- Provide more personalized services (e.g. reminders on members’ important dates)
- Encourage members to increase their visit frequency (e.g. through e-coupons, e-cash) and the average expenditure per visit.
- Support cross-promotion for restaurant groups
- Boost promotions through effective and social media