Why use CRM?
CRM helps you know your customer, serve your customer, gain customer loyalty and attract new customers. With an effective CRM strategy, you can increase revenues by:
- Truly getting to know your customers and providing them with the exact services and products that they want.
- Retaining the 20% most important customers and attracting new ones. According to the golden 80/20 rule, 20% of the very important customers contribute 80% of the sales revenue.
- Running more accurate marketing campaigns with less manpower and fewer resources.
- Cross-selling products more effectively and shortening the sales cycle.
- Acquiring better metrics for marketing campaign evaluation.
- Enhancing customer service and building a long-term relationship with customers.
- Determining the future direction of your business.